HELP US TRANSFORM A CHILD'S LIFE THIS DIWALI
We work towards creating quality and equitable opportunities for children and communities to learn and grow with a view to long term sustainable change.
Donors, please note
Funds are directly spent on educating a underpriviliged child across India. The costs include actual school fees and 10% operational costs.
You may cease donations at any time if so required.
Our support team will help.
All Tax exemptions, receipts and documents will be provided.
Email [email protected] for assistance.
Over 70% Indian children in Class 3 do not have basic reading and arithmetic skills (ASER 2018). Shikshaantra Plus works on targeted outcome improvement through its remedial program and has achieved significant improvement in scores for its beneficiaries. The programme was conceived as a means to scale the success KHUSHII had seen at its flagship school in Sangam Vihar, New Delhi.
KHUSHII works closely with government schools to identify academically weaker students along with other related areas of improvement such as infrastructural quality, teacher capability and students’ emotional wellbeing. We address these through our remedial education programme, as well as other initiatives to upskill teachers and augment infrastructure. We place a dedicated mental health counselor to help students overcome learning and motivational difficulties.
2x improvement in
scores on Languages,
Math and Science
in school attendance
in parental engagement
KHUSHII has joined hands with various agencies and partners
- SCERT Delhi (Ex Consultant)
- DIET Delhi (Ex Consultant)
- Director Education, Department of Education - SDMC & NDMC, Delhi
- Department of School Education, Haryana
- Education Officer, Department of Education, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR)
- District Education Officer, Primary Education Department, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- District Primary Education Officer, Chandlodiya, Ahmedabad
- Dist. Education Officer, Primary Section, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Govt. of Karnataka, Primary & Secondary Education, Bangaluru, Karnataka
- Director Education Officer Hyderabad
- District Basic Education Officer, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Director General, School Education. SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab
- Education Officer (Primary), Pune District Parishad, Maharashtra
- Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Shikshaantra Plus - Complete School Transformation